6.14.2006

DVD FOR DAD

Father's Day is right around the corner and for the man who has everything it's always a challenge. I suggest the Insignia 10.2" Portable DVD player at Best Buy. Ruby and I received this for review and I have to say it works out great. It would work out great for Dad, and for the entire family. If you have been wanting one you can always give to your husband/boyfriend/partner for Dad's day and use it for the whole family! Or to watch last season of Desperate Housewives in your bed if you want.... I am just saying...

It actually works out great for Ruby and I while I work. If I need to get something done she can sit next to me at my desk and I plug this in, throw in the Laurie Berkner DVD and we are all set! She thinks it's her laptop.



I don't know all of the techie talk on this one but I can say that it's nice, small, it works and it is in expensive at $275. Get it at Best Buy. www.bestbuy.com

3 Comments:

Blogger mamaTiff said...

Okay- you got a dvd player to review? Do you have to give it back? I wish I'd've thought of this website! We actually have one already and it is great for road trips since I'm not lucky enough to have one built in the car. Also, at the beach, MSP wanted to watch dvds all the time and I'd turn it on for her in the corner and then we could still watch whatever we wanted.

And another thing- You had natural childbirth? Are you crazy? I admire you for it but you really must be crazy.

11:56 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rubys Mama said...

We get to keep it and it has been really great. I like to hook it up on my desk and ruby can sit next to me and watch a DVD and she thinks it's her "laptop".

Yes I had natural childbirth but it's no big deal either way. I decided that the epidural needle was WAY scarier than any pain I could imagine so I guess in hindsight that makes me a WUSS. eew needles. now the trouble is I am afraid to have another baby knowing that I will have set myself up for hours of pain.

7:18 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger mamaTiff said...

I was afraid of the epidural too, but it was NOTHING after experiencing the labor pains up until they gave it to me. That makes me a huge wuss because they give it to you at about 3 centimeters if I remember correctly. I ended up having a c-section anyway.

I love your idea about the laptop because Mary Slayden totally wants to come pound on mine everytime I get on the computer.

10:03 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home