6.14.2006

LOOOOOVE this site

Mahar Dry Goods. Recently I've been seeing links to this site all over the place, so I finally pulled it up and checked it out for myself. I'm so glad I did because I found the cutest stuff. Here are a few of my favorites, but you seriously have to go check it out for yourself because there is so much more.

Baby Birckenstock-ish Booties
I admit it- the Grateful Dead is still my favorite band


Colouring books
These are so inspiring. Because coloring Elmo red everyday is really not that creative, and that's about the best I've been able to find until these.



Hair clips
MSP is obsessed with "ei-ei-o" these days, so the barnyard pair is perfect, and we're getting a little tired of bows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I bought my hairclips a couple months ago from www.chloeinstyle.com
I love the clips although pricey, they stay perfectly in my daughters hair. Plus they have really cool stuff!

11:12 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger mamaTiff said...

I'll have to check out that site. Thanks.

11:55 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home